Date juice (concentrated date extract) is one of the healthiest and most useful extracts in the world that is a good alternative to a variety of refined sweeteners. On the other hand, it also has a high nutritional value, containing phosphorus and iron, which is used in breakfast to activate nerve cells while preventing anemia. Date juice relieves rheumatic pain and arterial and venous diseases.
Concentrated liquid syrup juice containing at least 67% Brix extracted as a result of extraction of all soluble substances in dates in a few steps after thorough washing and cleaning using Art Pack Industrial and Commercial Pressure and Heat Apparatus in appropriate design line. Made by this industry group.
The machines required for the date juice production line are:
- Washing machine (lift) The dates are washed after sorting and screening, then dehydrated by conveyor and directed to the primary baking machine (preheater).
- Primary baking machine (preheater) In this machine, the dates are mixed and heated with the combination of hot water and necessary ingredients until the date reaches the desired baking level.
- Core clamping device The solution removed from the preheater enters the nucleation apparatus to remove the nuclei and hard parts in the dates.
- Filter press In this machine, the small solid particles left over from the core are removed from the syrup, resulting in a smooth, clear syrup.
- Condenser At this point, the syrup is heated inside the apparatus under control to increase the concentration of the solution. It should be noted that this operation is performed in a relative vacuum to prevent syrup burns.
- Pasteurized machine The juice obtained by this machine is pasteurized for home use and to prevent corruption and high shelf life.
- Supplementary Devices Storage Tanks, Filling Machine, Jet Printer, Adhesive Label or Shrink Label, Shrink Pack Machine and other product packaging and shipping requirements
Some characteristics of date juice
- The acidity of date sap is about 0.3 – 0.5% of the acidity in acetic acid.
- The color of date juice should be clear and obtained under normal and healthy conditions.
- The pH of palm sap should be about 3.5 – 3.5.
- The amount of water-soluble solids (Brix) in palm sap should be around 67-73%.
- The reducing sugars content in date syrup should be at least 58%.
- The amount of non-reducing sugar in sucrose in palm syrup should be maximum 4% and the fructose-glucose ratio in the product should be at least 0.7.
- Date juice should have a natural taste and odor and be free from any taste and odor resulting from burns, fermentation, sourness and mildew.
- The product should be free of plant debris such as leaves, stems, fruit skin, as well as no live or dead pests or residue effects such as eggs, larvae, pupae and sand particles.
- Metal contaminants in the product should not exceed the standard limit.
- Use of any additives with the exception of citric acid is prohibited in date juice.
- Date juice at 4 ° C should withstand shaking for at least 48 hours.